FULL DAY SURF AND WATERFALL TOUR
Have you ever dreamt of chasing waterfalls? Well on this full day tour you will do exactly that with MASS. The escapade will begin with hotel pick-up followed by a brief 20 minute drive down the coast to the first waterfall of the day, Portasol. This first waterfall provides a preview of the day to come with beautiful surrounding jungle greenery and a fun waterfall that has two jump points at ~8 and 14 feet for those looking for some extra adventure. There is also a beautiful pool to refresh in.
The next stop on this adventure is a second waterfall in Uvita that is also home of a unique butterfly garden. This is a magnificent waterfall and is the perfect destination for those looking for an adrenaline rush. This waterfall has a 20-foot natural waterslide where those looking for an adventure can slide down this and then drop an additional 10 feet and land in a pool below.
There is also a 14 ft cliff jumping option here. For those looking for a more mellow experience, there is also a tranquil pool in which to relax, swim and enjoy the jungle. After enjoying the falls we will see the gorgeous butterfly garden. Following the butterfly garden, we will head to El Pavon waterfall. At this waterfall we take you by rope behind the cascading falls and into a cave to view the waterfall from a whole new angle and experience the feeling of being inside of a big wave barrel. From this cave you can jump right into the waterfall and enjoy the rush of water surrounding you. Next to this waterfall is an incredible organic tilapia farm where we will stop for lunch and you will truly experience the best in farm to table dining.
Last but not least, we will head to a breathtaking Jurassic-like beach with amazing beach caves. The beach caves start on the beach and open into the ocean and are simply remarkable. At this destination there is time to explore the beach and the caves and if the tide is right even body surf within the beach caves. This is a full day waterfall chaser tour where you will experience a variety of different sites as well as hear some facts about the area, history and nature.
- We have 1 time avalible 8:00AM
- We pick you up 10 min before 8:00am at your hotel or any location you prefer to be picked up
- We will be driving to diferent spots (waterfalls, beaches, farms) in the south pacific of Costa Rica we start at 8:00AM and we will be back around 5:30pm
- 1 hour – surf instruction in the water with a snack break of 15 min (practice paddling, reading waves, popping up and safely falling)
- Guided tour into amazing waterfalls
- Lunch in the Organic Tilapia Farm
- Transportation to the beach.
- Bilingual Instructor.
- 3 Hours of devoted surf instruction.
- Water and snack of fruit.
- Surf Board (Hand picked by your coach for best fit.
- Rash Guard.
- Typical Costa Rican Lunch.
- Guided tour to the waterfall.
whAT TO BRING
1-Water shoes or strap sandals.
MASS Costa Rica
+506 2777 4842
+506 8555 3470