HOT SPRING AND SURF
In the hills of a nearby village lies a largely undiscovered natural hot spring. This marvelous tour offers an enjoyment for everyone. Take pleasure in the relaxation and beauty of several natural hot spring pools of varying warm temperatures. Or tap into your thrill-seeking spirit and ride down the natural slide in the river below the hot springs. Cool off with a swim in a river pool and then enjoy the therapeutic, warm waters ofthe hot springs.
The tour will begin with hotel pick-up followed by a 20-minute drive to the village, all the while enjoying the scenic coastal highway. Once in the village, the drive will continue for 10 minutes into the hills, with viewsof the jungle, rivers and the ocean beyond. Upon arrival at the natural hot springs, guests can enjoy all that this magnificent site has to offer. After enjoying this amazing natural wonder, a delicious lunch of typical Costa Rican food will follow and the return trip will ensue.
The full day tour will also include our standard surf lesson in Dominical. This is a perfect way to fill your day with all the best adventures and sites that Costa Rica has to offer.
- We have 2 time available 7:30am and 8:00am.
- We pick you up at your hotel or any location you prefer to be picked up.
- 30 min drive with our full equipped transportation and orientation by the guides.
- 25 min of orientation and dry-land training in Dominical or Dominicalito beach (discuss objectives and provide a basic understanding of safety, waves and surf strategy).
- 1.5 hours – surf instruction in the water with a snack break of 15 min (practice paddling, reading waves, popping up and safely falling) .
- 3 hours – guided tour into the amazing Hot spring.
- Bilingual guide.
- Water and snack of fruit.
- Surf Board (Handpicked by your coach for best fit).
- Rash Guard.
- Guided tour to the Hot spring.
- Typical Costa Rican Lunch.
- 1.5 hours lesson in Dominicalito beach
whAT TO BRING
- Water proof sun block.
- Surf Mentality.
- Do not bring important personal items.
MASS Costa Rica
+506 2777 4842
+506 8555 3470