Surf Lessons in Costa Rica
Whether you’re an experienced surfer or have never had the opportunity to ride a wave into shore, Costa Rica is a fabulous place to learn how to surf.
Summer will be here before you know it, so now’s the time to start booking your Costa Rica surf lessons before all the top spots are taken. Costa Rica is world-famous for its natural beauty.
Surfing in Costa Rica has everything you’ll need to enjoy a fabulous time, including clear skies, abundant sunshine, warm weather, and gorgeous natural backdrops. Best of all, the water runs clear and sweet all year round and Costa Rica is blessed with very consistent waves that are ideal for all surfing ability levels.
Some of the best places to surf in Costa Rica include:
- Isla Damas (The Island of Women) – This small island enjoys its own secluded beach break. Best of all, there’s nothing else around when you surf here. Expect both right and left breaks.
- Quepos Rivermouth – The water flow coming out of the river where it meets the ocean creates nearly machine-perfect waves. Great surfing can also be enjoyed during low tide as well.
- Manuel Antonio Beach – One of Costa Rica’s most famous beaches, the surfing here is ideal for beginners. Expect shorter waves that break both left and right.
- Jurassic Beach – This spot is hidden between plantations so it’s rarely crowded. Enjoys consistently big waves during high tide.
- Dominical – Often considered the most beautiful place to surf in the country. Still uncrowded, the beach lets surfers choose from gentle swells or huge barrels that break both left and right
Surfing is an extremely healthy sport, and a fun way to enjoy the great outdoors. Get away from the stresses of home, being tied down to phones and screens, and head out to Costa Rica to partake in this ancient sport. Costa Rica surf lessons will have you up on the board in no time or allow you to improve your techniques. Best of all, after a long day enjoying the waves, you can explore the many wonders of Costa Rica for a perfect summer vacation.
The Manuel Antonio Surf School and Camp
Based in Dominical on the country’s Pacific Coast, the Manuel Antonio Surf School and Camp (MASS) specializes in providing Costa Rica Surf Lessons to both experienced pros and beginners. MASS has a team of experienced coaches that will ensure that even first-time surfers will learn how to enjoy this ancient and wholesome sport.
For reservations or any inquiries please contact us at email@example.com. We will do our best to answer you as quickly as possible.
CR Phone: +506 8555 3470
US Phone: 603 801 0600