SUP MANGROVE TOUR
Join MASS for a remarkable SUP trip through the mysterious mangroves.
The journey begins with hotel pick-up and a short 10-minute drive to the mangroves. Once there the tour guide will provide a detailed safety talk which will include explanation and demonstration of the main postures, paddling techniques and commands for the SUP trip. The adventure then begins with a leisurely paddle down the river while surrounded by the striking mangroves. While paddling the calm waters of the mangroves you will be transported to another place of peace and serenity.
With some luck, various types of Costa Rican wildlife will appear during the tour, such as monkeys, sloths, lizards and various species of birds. The surrounding mangroves and African palms, already a rare treat in nature, take on uniquely different forms with each turn in the river.
This combination of nature and wildlife makes for an exotic adventure that can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
The tour lasts about two hours and includes a snack. It is offered only once daily based on the tides.
- Please inquire, timing is based on tides.
- We pick you up 10 min before the time you choose at your hotel or any location you prefer to be picked up.
- 30 min of orientation and dry-land training (discuss objectives and provide a basic understanding of safety, sup and mangrooves strategy.
- 2 hours – of guided SUP riding through the amazing mangroves
- Transportation to the mangroove.
- Bilingual guide.
- Water and snack of fruit.
- SUP Board (Hand picked by your coach for best fit).
- Rash Guard.
whAT TO BRING
- Water proof sun block.
- Surf Mentality.
- Do not bring important personal items.
MASS Costa Rica
+506 2777 4842
+506 8555 3470