SURF LESSONS IN MANUEL ANTONIO BEACH
The lesson begins with hotel pick-up. Upon arrival at the beach the instructors start with a warm-up including stretching. This includes a detailed safety talk for approximately 15 minutes where he/she will explain basic surf safety instruction and then demonstrate the main surf positions and correct posture.
Then the student and instructor enter the sea to start catching waves. There are a few breaks throughout the lesson during which fresh fruit and drinks are served. During this break each instructor will provide their student with individualized feedback which the students can use once they return to the water to practice their newly acquired skills. This lesson lasts for approximately three hours (with the except of the 1 Hour Lesson). Following the lesson, students are returned to their hotels.
Regular Surf Lesson: This is our standard group lesson. Our student to teacher ratio is generally 3:1. If you have a big group or like the idea of meeting new friends than this is the lesson for you.
Semi-Private Surf Lesson: This lesson is a 2:1 student to instructor ratio. This is great for couples, small groups or those who simply want a little more instructor attention.
Private Surf Lesson: This is our VIP lesson where each client has their very own instructor. Enjoy exclusive attention and surf coaching so you can relax and catch as many waves as possible.
- We have 2 times available 9:00am, 1:00pm.
- We pick you up at your hotel or any location you prefer to be picked up.
- 30 min of orientation and dry-land training (discuss objectives and provide a basic understanding of safety, waves and surf strategy.
- 2.5 hours – surf instruction in the water with a snack break of fruit 15 min. (practice paddling, reading waves, popping up and safely falling).
- Transportation to the beach.
- Bilingual Instructor.
- 3 Hours of devoted surf instruction.
- Water and snack of fruit.
- Surf Board (Hand picked by. your coach for best fit).
- Rash Guard.
whAT TO BRING
- Water proof sun block.
- Surf Mentality.
MASS Costa Rica
+506 2777 4842
+506 8555 3470