THE HIDDEN BEACHES OF MANUEL ANTONIO
Did you know that there are seven hidden beaches in Manuel Antonio? You certainly didn’t come to Costa Rica to sit on a crowded beach! Experience the true natural beauty of this country with this tour.
This hike, known as the Rute Mae, is a gorgeous and still fairly well-kept secret hike from Playitas beach at Manuel Antonio to the Pez Vela marina in Quepos.
We will take you on a portion of this incredible 10km hike through the rainforest and along the coastline to explore several stunning hidden beaches.
We will stop at these beaches where you can choose to cool down with a nice swim or simply enjoy the scenery. Along the route you will be treated to amazing views, the incredible natural beauty of the jungle and wildlife sightings.
The trek is a workout but the natural gems discovered along the way make it well worth it. The tour includes hotel transportation, water and a snack.
- We have 2 times available 9:00am, 1:00PM.
- We pick you up at your hotel or any location you prefer to be picked up.
- 10 min of orientation (discuss objectives and provide a basic understanding of safety).
- 2.5 hours – Guided hike through the trails and snack break of 15 min.
- Transportation to the beach.
- Bilingual guide.
- 2 hour guided hike tour.
- Water and snack of fruit.
whAT TO BRING
- Water proof sun block.
- Hiking shoes.
- Do not bring important personal items.
MASS Costa Rica
+506 2777 4842
+506 8555 3470